How to Send Faxes to an International Number
- Open a new email message.
- In the To: field, enter the recipients Fax Number followed by @efaxsend.com. For example:
- To send to the UK number +44 (0)20 7555 1234, you would enter firstname.lastname@example.org, where (44) is the Country Code, (207) the Area Code, and (5551234) is the fax number.
- To send to the US/Canada number +1 323 555 1234, you would enter email@example.com, where (1) is the Country Code, (323) the Area Code, and (5551234) is the fax number.
- Attach the file(s) you would like to send to the outgoing email message (maximum 10).
- The body of the email works as your cover page. If you would like to include a cover page, please enter the text in the body of the email message.
- Click Send.
Note: When sending through eFax, in most cases it is not necessary to include the "0" before the fax number (except for Italian numbers). For example, to send to the United Kingdom number 020 7123 4567, you would drop the 0 and type the fax number as 442071234567.
For a complete list of country codes, please click here.