Create and Use an Electronic Signature with eFax Messenger
Using eFax Messenger, you can create a reusable "Graphic Stamp" of your electronic signature that can be added to faxes you receive.
- Scan a piece of paper with your signature save it on your computer (preferably as TIFF file).
- Open your scanned signature file in eFax Messenger.
- Click Tools, then Select Image.
- Drag a square around your signature, right-click the selected area, and then click Create Graphic Stamp.
- Enter a name for your stamp (Signature, for example) and click OK.
- Open a fax you've received in eFax Messenger.
- Click Tools, then Stamps, then select your signature stamp.
- Click the spot in your fax where you'd like the signature to appear.
Note: To avoid confusion, you may want to name your custom cover page "My Custom Cover Page." This should help you quickly refer to the file when you are sending a fax.